- 1 large slice of watermelon, about 1 ½ inches thick
- Juice of one lime
- Zest of one lime as garnish
- Cut the watermelon slice into a square shape, removing the rind.
- With a long knife, cut into four rows each way, yielding 16 pieces. Place on a platter.
- Grate the lime zest over the watermelon, then refrigerate.
- Just before serving, squeeze the lime juice over the watermelon pieces.
Per serving: 48 calories, 1 g protein, 11 g carbohydrate, 1 g fat, 0 g saturated fat, 0 g monounsaturated fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 1 g fiber, 3 mg sodium