Olive oil baked shrimp
Here’s a dish for four with an explosion of flavors that couldn’t be easier to make.
- 2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 tablespoons garlic, chopped
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh tomatoes, chopped
- ¼ cup cooking wine
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in an oven-safe sauté pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
Credits: Sally Cochrane, “Traditions Cookbook Plus,” 2014. Recipes, traditions and artwork by Providence Child Center employees and families.