Minted pea couscous
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup couscous
- 1 10-ounce package frozen peas, thawed
- 2 tablespoons mint
- ½ cup minced parsley
- In a medium saucepan, bring the broth and olive oil to a boil.
- Stir in couscous; cover and remove from heat. Let stand five minutes.
- Fluff couscous lightly with fork. Add peas, mint and parsley, and serve.
Per serving: 271 calories, 12 g protein, 46 g carbohydrate, 5 g fat, 1 g saturated fat, 3 g monounsaturated fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 6 g fiber, 127 mg sodium