- 1 cup low-fat gingersnap cookies (roughly 12 small cookies), broken into pieces
- 1 15-ounce can pumpkin purée
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 4 egg whites
- 1 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray eight ramekins with canola oil or similar cooking spray and divide the cookie pieces evenly in the bottoms of the bowls.
- Place the remaining ingredients, except the nuts, in a large bowl and mix with an electric mixer.
- Ladle the pumpkin mixture over the cookies, sprinkle with nuts and place ramekins in a deep pan filled with water to about halfway up the sides of the ramekins. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Let rest for 10 minutes and serve.
Per serving: 168 calories, 7 g protein, 42 g carbohydrate, 3 g fat, 0 g saturated fat, 0 g monounsaturated fat, 32 mg cholesterol, 2 g fiber, 149 mg sodium
Courtesy of the Well-Fed Heart