- 9 cups torn lettuce
- 1 cup thawed or fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons sunflower kernels
For the dressing:
- 4 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- ½ teaspoon ground mustard
- ¼ teaspoon salt
Mix the dressing ingredients together with a whisk until well combined. Placing the dressing ingredients in a jar or container with tight sealing lid and shaking vigorously works well too, and kids love to do it!
Place salad ingredients in a large bowl. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss lightly. Serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of Super Healthy Kids.