Providence health coaching
Whether you’d like to increase your activity level, reduce stress, improve your eating habits, lose weight, quit tobacco or just feel better every day, a Providence health coach can help. We’re here to remove barriers, support your efforts, motivate you when you need a nudge and be a resource on your journey to a healthier, happier you.
The Providence health coaching program provides:
- 12 one-on-one health coaching sessions per year
- Personalized goal setting with manageable steps
- Programs designed to empower you to lose weight, improve your diet, manage stress, exercise or stop using tobacco
- Guidance to help you identify and take action toward healthier lifestyle and behavior choices
- Educational materials and 24-hour access to health articles
Get results that last
As a result of enrolling in the Providence Health Coaching Program, 93 percent of health coaching participants made at least one improvement to their health and wellness and those working on weight loss, lost an average of 11 pounds*!
See how participants are making positive changes with the help of a health coach ›
*Participants remained in the program for an average of 8 sessions.
Health coaching services are not available for all members. To determine program eligibility, please contact the health coaching program using the form below or call 888-819-8999 or 503-574-6000.
Once you complete the form below, a member of the coaching team will be in contact with you within 1-2 business days to confirm whether you're eligible and enroll you in the program.