Keep your employees healthy during flu season.
Schedule an on-site flu shot clinic by contacting one of the organizations below, or search our provider directory for participating pharmacies.
Contact Steve Bass at Steven.Bass@fredmeyer.com or 503-797-7144.
- Minimum participation is 26 participants
- $60 fee assessed for clinics with fewer than 50 participants
Contact Linh Nguyen at nurse@GetAFluShot.com or 503-258-9800.
National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Oregon Chapter
Contact Candyce Hayes at 503-297-9544 or email@example.com.
Contact Glenn Fletcher at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-515-7410
Providence Retail Pharmacies (Providence Plaza Pharmacy, Medical Office Building Pharmacy and Providence Tanasbourne Pharmacy)
Contact Theresa Hagen at Theresa.Hagen@providence.org or 503-216-9020
Contact Safeway Flu Clinic Team at email@example.com or 503-657-6348.
- Minimum participation is 20 participants
- Accommodations are sometimes made for fewer than 20 participants. Call for details.
Contact Kathy Wood at Kathy@screenpointe.comcast.net or 253-863-9990
Wellness 2000 Inc.
Contact Mark Pettee at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-866-8344.
Free for Providence Health Plan members
- Members must present their member ID card at the time of service.
- Services are available in Oregon and southwest Washington.
- Clinics run approximately 30 minutes per 25 individuals.
- Participating employees should wear clothing that allows access to the upper arm.
- If you don’t offer on-site flu shots, encourage employees to get one with their provider or at a participating pharmacy
If you have questions, please call the pharmacy contacts listed above or your Providence Health Plan account manager at 877-245-4077.