When you self-fund with Providence, strategically pair the plan with one of these Providence networks. Both provide in-network access to providers members know and trust while helping you manage your program budget.
Providence Signature Network
- Most commonly selected network for ASO plans
- Broadest selection of providers
- Nearly 1 million in network providers
- More than 350,000 in network specialist nationwide
- More than 10,000 specialists in Oregon and Washington
Providence Choice Network
- Greater cost control than Providence Signature Network
- Encourages use of in-network providers
- More than 275 primary care medical homes that are certified by the Oregon Health Authority for quality and savings
- In most Oregon and select Washington counties
Providence Extend PPO Network
Available to groups with 51 or more employees, the Extend PPO Network gives members access to many providers and facilities.
Before selecting a plan with the Choice network, please visit the provider directory to determine distance and access from your home or place of business to the medical home of your choice.
Providence Connect Network
With the Portland-area Providence Connect Network, members choose a medical home from more than 80 primary care clinics in Washington, Multnomah, Clackamas and Hood River counties, and the city of Newberg in Yamhill county. As with the Choice network, participating clinics partner with Providence to improve the quality of care and reduce medical costs.
To learn more about the advantages of Providence ASO, talk with your consultant, call Providence Health Plan at 503-574-6300, or email us.