Connect plans achieve substantial premium savings by combining a patient-centered medical
home model of care with our Portland metro area Connect network.
Connect plans offer:
- Some of the lowest premiums of any Providence small group plan
- More than 80 medical home clinics in the Portland metro area
- Access to Connect network specialists via referral in order to receive coverage at the in-network level
- Out-of-area coverage for dependents living beyond the Connect network
- NEW! Three visits covered in full before the deductible on Gold and Silver plans for each of the following: PCP and behavioral health
- NEW! Three EAP visits covered in full before the deductible, all plans
- Fully covered ExpressCare Clinic and ExpressCare Virtual visits
- Separate deductibles and out-of-pocket maximums in and out of the network
- Pediatric dental coverage
- Adult vision exam coverage
- Up to 10 combined chiropractic manipulation and acupuncture visits per year (out-of-pocket maximum doesn’t apply)
To be eligible for a Connect plan, your business must be located in Clackamas, Multnomah, Washington, and Hood River counties, and the city of Newberg in Yamhill county.
For a complete list of available medical homes and providers by location, visit ProvidenceHealthPlan.com/findaprovider.
View the plan details for all eight Connect plan options.
Tell me more