These lower-premium, high-deductible health plans give members affordable coverage and the flexibility to choose any provider in the Signature network. They also help members save for future health care needs via a tax-advantaged health savings account. Members can keep this account even if they change employers.
HSA Qualified plans offer:
- Provider choice in or out of the Providence Signature Network
- Lower premiums with most services subject to the deductible
- In-network preventive care and routine vision services that are covered before the deductible
- Deductible waived on diabetic supplies
- Integrated health savings account administration, available through HealthEquity, to simplify employee account setup and contributions
- A seamless member experience for tracking and paying HSA Qualified plan expenses through integrated claims processing with HealthEquity
- Pediatric dental coverage
- Adult vision exam coverage
- Up to 10 combined chiropractic manipulation and acupuncture visits per year; deductible applies
View the plan details for all five HSA qualified plan options.
Tell me more