Connect plans combine a medical home model of care with a tailored provider network to achieve substantial premium savings. Members choose a medical home from our Portland metro-area Providence Connect Network. The medical home model provides a team of health professionals dedicated to the member's overall well-being.
Connect plans offer:
- Some of the lowest premiums of any Providence small group plan
- More than 80 medical home clinics in the Portland metro area
- Access to Connect network specialists via referral in order to receive coverage at the in-network level
- Out-of-area coverage for dependents living beyond the Connect network
- Deductibles waived for doctor and specialist visits, urgent care, chiropractic manipulation and acupuncture
- Deductibles waived in Gold and Silver plans for lab and X-ray, and all drug tiers except Specialty
- Fully covered Express Care Clinic and Express Care Virtual visits
- Separate deductibles and out-of-pocket maximums in and out of the network
- Pediatric dental coverage
- Adult vision exam coverage
- Up to 10 combined chiropractic manipulation and acupuncture visits per year (out-of-pocket maximum
To be eligible for a Connect plan, your business must be located in Clackamas, Multnomah, Washington, and Hood River counties, and the city of Newberg in Yamhill county.
For a complete list of available medical homes and providers by location, visit ProvidenceHealthPlan.com/findaprovider.
View the plan details for all six Connect plan options.
Tell me more