To help manage your group health benefits program, use the resources in our secure online portal. After your initial group enrollment, use this online tool to:
Register for a secure account
Visit ProvidenceHealthPlan.com/employers; then, select the orange e-bill and enroll button on the top right of your screen.
- If you don’t have an account, select the blue "Need to Register" link. Then enter the required fields, such as company name, group ID, user name and title, email address and any additional users who should have secure administrative access.
- If you already have an account, enter your username and password to log into our secure portal.
You will have access to online billing and enrollment within two business days of submitting your registration form. We will send you two emails confirming your registration. The first contains a unique username and the second a secure password. Save the username and password in a secure place. If you misplace the login information, call 503-574-5791 or 888-816-1300 to speak to a billing specialist team member to have the password manually reset.
Manage new enrollment
Log into your secure online billing and enrollment account. In the left navigation, select the New Enrollment link. After initial enrollment, the new enrollment tools allow users to manage all of the company’s new enrollment needs after initial enrollment:
- Add a subscriber including name, date of birth, gender, marital status, and contact information.
- View and select medical plan options from pre-populated medical plan choices. Only the medical plans available for that subscriber will be active.
- Enter dependent information including name, date of birth, relationship to subscriber and other personal information. For each new dependent enrollment, select Add New Dependent.
- Elect dependent coverage for each dependent, if needed. If users do not enroll the dependent for coverage, indicate whether the dependent has other medical coverage.
- View and review the summary of enrollment choices to confirm selections.
- Confirm enrollment choices and record the unique confirmation number. Use this number to maximize the Track Requests feature, which allows users to follow transactions in process.
Manage open enrollment
Log into your secure online billing and enrollment account. In the left navigation, select the Open Enrollment link; this link will appear one month prior to renewal date. On the subscriber search screen, find the subscriber either by subscriber ID or the subscriber’s last name. Then,
1. Select the subscriber to update his/her elections
2. Choose one of the following open enrollment options:
After completing any of the above transactions, users will receive a unique confirmation number. Save this number for your records.
- Begin Enrollment, which will take users to the New Enrollment page. Follow prompts to enroll the subscriber.
- Keep Existing Coverage, which will automatically take users to the Summary page to review existing coverage elections. If the elections are correct, confirm the elections. If the elections are not correct, select Cancel and return to the Group Home page to select another open enrollment option.
- Decline Coverage, which will automatically display the Decline confirmation page. Next to the appropriate reason for declining coverage, highlight the circle then enter the alternate health plan name in the corresponding field, if applicable. At the bottom of the screen, select confirm to complete the enrollment or back to move to the previous page to change the open enrollment selection.
If a Subscriber’s status or coverage is not changing for the upcoming year, users do not need to do anything during open enrollment. The subscriber’s current coverage automatically carries over to the upcoming year. If a subscriber’s coverage is terminating, users will need to select the Decline Coverage option and follow the prompts to complete the transaction.
Additional enrollment tool features
In addition to managing new and open enrollment, use this online portal to:
- Update personal subscriber information (such as address, dependents and provider information)
- Update coverage information (such as terminations and reinstatements)
- Order member ID cards.
Review and pay your bill
The easiest way to pay your bill is through our secure electronic payment system.
You can also review and pay your bill through our secure online billing and enrollment portal. Log into your secure online billing and enrollment account. On the right side of your screen under the Billing section, select Invoice Presentment and Payments to view and pay invoices. Then, follow these prompts to review and pay your bill:
- Select View Current Invoice to make a payment or see the subscriber list
- Click the Invoice Number located in the main part of your screen to pay your invoice
- Select the Dollar Amount for a breakdown of premiums. You can find additional detail by selecting a field under “Contract Detail.”
- To pay your bill, select the Pay Online button, which will open the payment portal in a new window.
- You also can set up recurring payments. On the Make a Payment page, under the Payment Information section, change the frequency from One Time to Recurring Payment from the drop down menu.
The online billing and enrollment tool also makes it easy to:
- View your subscriber roster by group, subgroup or prospective subscribers.
- View a current invoice by invoice number to see invoice details.
- Make invoice adjustments if subscriber or dependent coverage changes. Select Adjust Invoice on the bottom of the Invoice Screen to update coverage information and reconcile your bill.
- Search all invoices either by date and subgroup or perform a Quick Search if you know the invoice number.
- See your company’s invoice history.