Complementary and alternative medicine is enjoying growing popularity among consumers and greater clinical support by care providers. These treatments are valued for their ability to quickly provide therapeutic benefits for members.
Providence offers two types of plans with benefit design options:
- Chiropractic Manipulation and Acupuncture plans (CHA)
- Chiropractic Manipulation and Acupuncture Plus plans (CHA Plus)
Our standard CHA plans provide benefits for medically necessary chiropractic and acupuncture services from in-network licensed providers. Our CHA Plus plans offer the same benefits from any licensed provider. For additional premium, massage therapy benefits can be added to any plan.
View benefit summaries for chiropractic manipulation, acupuncture and massage therapy plans.
View providers ›
- No provider referral is required
- No deductible needs to be met
- Copayments do not apply toward the medical plan out of pocket maximum (except for on an HSA Qualified plan)
- Treatment must be medically necessary
- Preventive care is not covered
Plan design options
||Maximum calendar year benefit
For more information
Contact us to learn more about Providence medical plans or request a quote.
Tell me more