Multiple Option plans
Effectively balancing the needs and interests of multiple employee groups with the requirements of your business through a single benefit plan can be challenging.
Providence's Multiple Option plans give you the flexibility to offer your employees a choice of two plans while ensuring your benefits package aligns with the needs of your business. This means thousands of unique plan combinations that span the entire range of budget and coverage needs as well as greater benefit choices for your employees.
- Available for large group employers, with 51+ employees in Oregon and southwest Washington.
- Choice of up to three plans, subject to Underwriting approval.
- No minimum enrollment required.
- The employer must contribute a minimum of 50 percent of the single rate.
- A pharmacy product must be selected.
- When a Health Savings Account (HSA) plan is chosen as one of the medical plans, any pharmacy product can be paired with the other medical plan.
- Choice and Connect plans must be paired with a Providence health plan based on the Providence Signature Network to ensure coverage for employees outside the service areas for these plans.
For more information
Contact us to learn more about Providence medical plans or request a quote.
Tell me more