Connect plans combine a medical home model of care with a tailored provider network to achieve substantial premium savings. Members choose a medical home from our Portland metro-area Providence Connect Network. The medical home model provides a team of health professionals dedicated to the member's overall well-being.
Connect plans offer:
- Some of the lowest premiums of any Providence small group plan
- More than 70 medical home clinics in the Portland metro area
- Access to Connect network specialists via referral in order to receive coverage at the in-network level
- Deductibles waived for doctor and specialist visits, urgent care, chiropractic manipulation and acupuncture
- Deductibles waived in Gold and Silver plans for lab and X-ray, and all drug tiers except Specialty
- Separate deductibles and out-of-pocket maximums in and out of the network
- Pediatric dental coverage
- Adult vision coverage (exams only)
- Up to 10 combined chiropractic manipulation and acupuncture visits per year (OOPM doesn’t apply)
To be eligible for a Connect plan, your business must be located in Clackamas, Multnomah or Washington counties in Oregon.
To ensure coverage for members outside the Connect Network selling/service area, a Connect plan must be paired with another Providence health plan that uses the Providence Signature Network (Total Enhanced, Total, Balance, HSA Qualified and Standard plans).
For a complete list of available medical homes and providers by location, visit ProvidenceHealthPlan.com/findaprovider.
||$25 - $65
||20% - 50%
||$4,700 - $7,150
||$750 - $7,150
|Rx Preferred Generic Copay*
||$15 - $30
|Rx Non-Preferred Generic Copay*
||$50 - $55
|Rx Preferred Brand Copay
||$50 - $75* (Gold and Silver); Covered in full after the deductible (Bronze)
|Rx Non-Preferred Brand
||50%* (Gold and Silver); Covered in full after the deductible (Bronze)
* Deductible waived
View the plan details for all six Connect plan options.
Tell me more