HSA Qualified plans
These high-deductible health plans give members affordable coverage and the flexibility to choose any provider. They also help members save for future health care needs via a tax-advantaged health savings account. Members can keep this account even if they change employers.
Advantages for employers
- Tax advantages, health care cost savings and flexibility
- Savings on payroll taxes if employees contribute to their HSA accounts
- Employees are motivated to make better health care decisions and use their health care dollars more prudently, ultimately lowering health costs over time
Advantages for employees
In addition to robust coverage, a HSA Qualified plan gives employees more flexibility and control over how they spend their health care dollars. They also get a triple tax advantage:
- All contributions they make to their HSA accounts are pre-tax
- Funds in their accounts earn tax-free interest
- Withdrawals for qualified medical expenses are tax-free
- Provider choice in and out of the Providence Signature Network
- Specialist visits without a referral
- Most visits subject to the deductible helping manage premiums
- Plan designs with combined or separate in and out-of-network deductible and out-of-pocket maximums
- In-network preventive care covered in full before the deductible
- NEW for 2016! A safe harbor provision enabling members to take advantage of periodic health screenings, routine prenatal and well-child care, immunizations and more without disrupting the minimum deductible requirement
- Includes coverage for Providence Express Care Virtual, our Web-based health care service offering convenient video visits with your care provider on your smartphone, tablet or computer without an appointment
- Integrated health savings account administered through HealthEquity, simplifying employee account set up and contributions
- A seamless member experience for tracking and paying HSA qualified plan expenses through integrated claims processing, available with HealthEquity
Plan design options
* Individual amounts are shown. The family out-of-pocket maximum and family deductible are two times the individual amounts.
View benefit summaries
for HSA Qualified health plans.
To administer its health savings accounts, Providence has partnered with HealthEquity, the nation's oldest and largest dedicated health savings trustee. This partnership:
- Streamlines the set-up and enrollment process.
- Provides employees integrated access to a Web portal with real-time account balance information, transaction history, statements and a simple interface to manage claims and payments.
- Provides strong support for employers, including integrated billing, account utilization reporting and 24/7 access to the client services team.
Workforce wellness included
suite of programs and services, including health coaching, encourages better health, greater productivity and a more engaged workforce.
Providence's multi-plan option gives you the flexibility to offer your employees a choice of plans while ensuring your benefits package aligns with the needs of your business.
Rounding out these health plan benefits is your opportunity to seamlessly integrate other Providence services and benefits like vision, alternative medicine and EAP into the plan you offer.
For more information
Contact us to learn more about Providence medical plans or request a quote.
Tell me more