Welcome Archdiocese plan members
Is it the cold? Is it the flu? It's just miserable.
Here are some resources to help know the difference, manage your symptoms and make wise health decisions.
Your 2013-2014 plan benefits
Take advantage of these benefits and resources :
- Preventive care covered in full.
- No lifetime dollar limits for essential health benefits.
- Your member materials (2012 and 2013 benefit summary and member handbook) that are easy to find and understand.
- Resources and tools that will help you meet your health goals.
If you are a new member to Providence Health Plan, we are happy to help you:
If you prefer to speak with a customer service team member, please call us at 503-574-7500. We’re here for you.
Get the most from your prescription drug plan.
Health and wellness
Take small steps every day that can make a big difference to your health. Use these myProvidence tools to help:
- Create a Health Record.
- Take a Personal Health Assessment.
- Utilize health trackers to chart key health measurements.
- Research health conditions, treatment options and costs.
- Review your insurance claims history and details.
- Order a replacement member identification card.
- Manage your health plan account and pay your medical bills.
Be well with wellness tips