Improve your health with Weight Watchers®
Make healthy a family affair this year. Principal subscribers, covered spouses or domestic partners and covered dependents age 10 and older can access Weight Watchers® at no cost. Get started today:
1. Call Weight Watchers toll-free at 866-454-2144 for more information. If you live in Lane, Douglas, Coos, Curry, Josephine, Jackson or Klamath County, call 800-651-6000.
2. Select the Weight Watchers program that works best for you:
- At-work meetings
- Weight Watchers Local meetings
- Weight Watchers Online
Dependents age 10 and older may participate in local meetings only with written medical permission from a provider. The provider's permission should include your dependent's name, a weight-loss goal and be written on the medical provider's letterhead or a prescription sheet. Dependents should give the written permission to the local meeting leader. The leader will provide an enrollment code. Call Weight Watchers with this code to complete the dependent's enrollment.
3. Participate in up to four no-cost Weight Watchers series per year.
4. Learn more about enrolling in this program; it's covered in full by your health plan. (PDF)